HOW SHOULD I PREPARE FOR MY
PAST-LIFE REGRESSION SESSION IN SEDONA?
Your intent is important to your success. Come to your session with an open mind, ready to receive and face whatever information will be most helpful. We pledge to be at your side, offering you expert guidance, safety, and compassionate support.
- For your past-life regression appointment, avoid drinking strongly caffeinated beverages or alcohol just before the session. If you usually drink morning coffee or tea, that is, of course, just fine.
- Wear super-comfortable clothing. Your comfort is a priority. You will be invited to remove your shoes at the door; we have clean, cozy socks if you want them.
- Due to allergies, please avoid wearing any fragrances, including cologne, essential oils, after-shave, lotions, or other scents.
- The fee is $185, and cash, rather than a check, is the requested form of payment. We do not have the ability to make change or to process credit cards. It is possible, however, to use PayPal with advance notice only; there is a $15.00 service surcharge for clients who ask to use PayPal.
- For the health of other clients and your hypnotist, do not keep your appointment if you have any symptoms at all of colds or flu.
- Please give a minimum of 24 hours' notice if you are unable to keep your appointment (exceptions are made for sudden onset of colds or flu).
- Schedule your past-life appointment at a time when you do not have to rush off afterwards to do something else, and on a day when your pace is less hectic. That kind of pressure could otherwise interfere with the relaxation that will help you to access your past lives easily. Often our clients find they want time and space after their session for reflection.
- Look forward to a wonderful journey!